Living in Elm Grove

The main road from the town to the racecourse was given its name in 1852 when it was planted with trees.

Page link: Elm Grove
Elm Grove
Fish Shop owned by Cook family
Page link: Elm Grove
Elm Grove
Laying tram lines, c1901
Page link: Elm Grove
Elm Grove
Planted with elms in 1852
Page link: Elm Grove
Elm Grove
Remembering the 1960s