Postal Services

Town's first pillar-box erected in 1858

Reproduced with permission from the Encyclopaedia of Brighton by Tim Carder, 1990

Browse this gallery: Previous | Menu

Photo:A 'Type A' pillar box at Montpelier Road/Western Road.  One of only four still in service.

A 'Type A' pillar box at Montpelier Road/Western Road. One of only four still in service.

Photo by Tony Mould

This page was added on 13/10/2007.